While your Lennox® furnace isn’t able to chat with you, it possesses a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the problem, your furnace may use solid or flashing lights.
Although there are a few simple HVAC adjustments you can complete on your own, many repairs are best taken care of by HVAC technicians. When your furnace will not kick on or provide heated air, get in touch with American HVAC Inc at 916-243-6714 for expert furnace repair in Sacramento.
Our specialists will swiftly pinpoint and take care of the issue, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair any kinds or models—and get the warmth restored to your home without delay.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages these lights to relay it’s running correctly.
Correct heating involves:
- Both lights flash slowly—furnace heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice one light flashing slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your heating system could be having a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is working like it should. It means the flame sensing rod could have build-up or in the incorrect location on the burner. Contact us at 916-243-6714 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most typical errors for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Won’t Kick On
Here are some of the light patterns you may notice when your heater refuses to or keep operating. The majority of these errors need to be repaired by an expert, like one from American HVAC Inc.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This means your furnace might not have power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the heater fuse isn’t flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it instantly turns off following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 916-243-6714.
- A single light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The component is an essential safety tool that aids in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this issue yourself.
- A single light is blinking rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This typically means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater might have a wiring issue that needs expert help from American HVAC Inc.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t working. This piece sends heated air from the heater into your house. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing a problem with this piece.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This means your furnace could have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Contact our specialists at 916-243-6714 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there might be a problem with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. American HVAC Inc can find the problem and fix it.
- The duo of lights display alternate slow blinks. This means your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame problem. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 916-243-6714 for assistance.
- One light flashes slowly while the other remains continuous. This usually indicates your furnace’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your HVAC equipment from getting too hot. Contact the experts at American HVAC Inc for assistance.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you hear your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any heated air.
- Both lights display every other fast blinks. This signifies your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This component lights gas in your heater to create warmth and should be serviced by a technician from American HVAC Inc.
Trust Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heater in working order without delay, turn to the experts at American HVAC Inc. Our technicians will repair the error promptly and have your space feeling cozy again in no time. Reach out to us at 916-243-6714 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.