As warmer weather begins, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Sacramento? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently installed or was operating good last summer.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to schedule any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your equipment inspected yearly by a American HVAC Inc expert can help find minor troubles before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly impact your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy needs—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the long run, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps find little troubles before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully look at components and carry out a series of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate issues before they become major issues that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is set to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your system is vulnerable to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete unit order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with American HVAC Inc
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our American HVAC Inc pros a ring at 916-243-6714 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to browse our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.