At American HVAC Inc, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Sacramento is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give American HVAC Inc a call at 916-243-6714. We’re happy to help!