Which Ventilation System is the Best for Your Home?
There are a couple of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are suitable for recent or remodeled energy-saving homes, the style you demand takes into account your area’s weather. Residences in some areas, such as the middle part of the country, can make use of each of them.
Find out about the systems our company can offer. Or give us a call at 916-243-6714 for extra facts on which exactly is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold climates.
- Removes air from your home and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Maintains warmth so you don’t have to heat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for warm or humid locations.
- Moves heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes humidity so you can run your air conditioning less.